MEMBERSHIP $100 (incl. GST)
Membership is $100 per year. Yearly membership includes discounted prices to all events and access to attend members’ only functions (such as WIC’s Members’ Only lunches). Members will receive tailored members-only WIC newsletters which often contain exclusive offers and opportunities.
INVESTMENT OF $1100 (incl. GST)
Corporate membership entitles 10 of your employees to registration as individual members of WIC. Yearly membership includes discounted prices for all events and access to attend members’ only functions. Members will receive tailored members-only WIC newsletters which often contain exclusive offers and opportunities.
Corporate Member organisations will receive discounted ticket prices for all WIC events.
Corporate Member organisations are listed by name on the WIC website as supporters of WIC.
INVESTMENT OF $3500 (incl. GST)
- 10 of your employees to register as individual members of WIC.
- Individual membership for your employees with discounted prices for all events
- Members will receive tailored members-only WIC newsletters which contain discount codes, exclusive offers, and opportunities.
- The opportunity for employees to attend members-only functions.
- 20 breakfast tickets to any breakfast event during one year of the breakfast series.
- Government Member organisations are listed by name on the WIC website as supporters of WIC.
INVESTMENT OF $5000 (incl.GST)
- 20 Staff provided individual membership
- 30 Breakfast tickets per season- these can be used at any breakfast event during 2023
- Attend members only events
- Tailored member only newsletter
- Social media shout-out for your agency
- Agency name listed on membership page
Join the Committee
You can join the WIC Committee by attending the Annual AGM. This year’s WIC AGM will be held on Monday 11 December 6:30-8:30pm at The Duxton 8 Macpherson St, O’Connor ACT. Please complete a nomination form below. You must be a paid current member of WIC to be eligible to nominate and vote.
The Women in Information and Communication (WIC) organisation was established on 17 May 2000 and is run by volunteers who choose to give their time to ensure the success of the organisation. Alicia Payne MP is the patron of WIC.
Our sponsors are key partners to the work we undertake by providing financial support, access to new networks, and in some cases resources to assist. We are seeing increased attendance at our events and interest in us facilitating more networking and training events, collaborating with other organizations across Canberra, Australia and internationally, and providing increasing support options for women undertaking careers in ICT.
Why you should consider sponsoring WIC?
- WIC events are attended by a broad range of government departments, industry corporates, and private organizations. Sponsorship of WIC allows you the opportunity to promote your business to these attendees.
- Demonstrating you are an active supporter of Women in ICT will contribute to your position as an employer of choice.
- WIC is partnering with a number of other organisations such as OKReady for mentoring.
- WIC is also involved in supporting women in early career activities such as university open days, scholarships and provides unique access to graduates entering the profession.