The Women in Information and Communication (WIC) organisation was established on 17 May 2000 and is run by volunteers who choose to give their time to ensure the success of the organisation. Hala Batainah, Chair – Canberra Innovation Network is the patron of WIC.
Our sponsors are key partners to the work we undertake by providing financial support, access to new networks and in some cases resources to assist.
We are seeing increased attendance at our events and interest in us facilitating more networking and training events, collaborating with other organizations across Canberra, Australia and internationally and providing increasing support options for women undertaking careers in ICT.
Why you should consider sponsoring WIC
- WIC events are attended by a broad range of government departments, industry corporates, and private organizations. Sponsorship of WIC allows you the opportunity to promote your business to these attendees.
- Demonstrating you are an active supporter of Women in ICT will contribute to your position as an employer of choice.
- WIC is partnering with a number of other organisations such as OKReady for mentoring.
- WIC is also involved in supporting women in early career activities such as university open days, scholarships and provides unique access to graduates entering the profession.
- Breakfast Series 6 Events
- Presentation of WIC Awards
- Banner Display at Events
- Credit on rolling presentation at dinner debate
- Logo on WIC Website
- All employees free annual individual membership which gives access to membership prices
- 8 Seats
- 1 Table
- 3 Seats
- 5 Seats
- 1 Seats
- 5 Seats